STUDIO 104 & EVENT SPACE
Studio 104 is a creative workspace for anyone looking to learn and hone their skills in the world of videography, podcasting, or audio recording. Fully stocked with professional-grade cameras, audio studio equipment, backdrops, and sound dampening it’s a flexible space where your creativity is the limit! Whether you want to finally start on that album, need a home for your podcast, or just need a space to get some good green screen shots, this space was created with you in mind!
- Includes – Access to all AV equipment including backdrops, podcasting hardware, lights, and microphones! Just plug in your laptop and get to work!
- Audio Studio – An acoustically treated room fully equipped with professional-grade microphones and studio monitors, this space is perfect for the upcoming artist looking for a place to set up their studio and track or mix.
- Video Studio – This space is stocked with a professional savage paper backdrop paired with LED lighting for a variety of background colors. There is also a green screen and second backdrop for multiple background options all on an easy roll-down crank for quick setup and adjustments along with a 3-point lighting setup for simple shots. Separated from the rest of the room by a thick light absorbent curtain, this space is perfect for shooting Youtube vlogs, music videos, or instructional videos for your organization!
- Podcast Studio – This space comes with an area for you to launch or shoot your podcast! The podcast setup comes with a USB condenser microphone, MacBook Pro, and digital mixing software! Feel free to bring in your computer and plug it into our setup including an El Gato capture card, or just use our in-house laptop! Visit the South by East Podcast page!
- Vocal Lessons – Vocal lessons are available. Please use the calendar to book your lesson today!
Studio 104 Reservation Costs:
- Studio (without technical assistance): $30 per hour
- Studio (with technical assistance): $45 per hour
- Vocal Lessons: $35 per hour
- Studio reservations have a minimum 2-hour booking block.
- Cancellations made later than 2 weeks prior to your session are not eligible for refunds.
Please use the link below to request your reservation. Once the date and time have been requested, you will be contacted by a member of staff to confirm your reservation request. If you have questions or need support, please reach out to Brail Watson.
At Fellowship Hi-Crest, we have lots of space to use for your event. Whether you are having a formal dinner event, performance rehearsals, anniversary celebrations, or anything else, we have the space for you! Along with our worship center, we have classrooms and outdoor space for your event. If you are interested in using Fellowship Hi-Crest event space, please use the Event Request Form below, and a member of staff will be in touch soon.
*Events are subject to approval.
One of the many challenges for the community is the lack of indoor spaces to rent for family celebration times like birthdays and baby showers. Within a 1.25-mile radius of our location, there are roughly 4,000 children.
We want to offer free space in our community for families to host parties. This project transformed an old elementary school classroom into a community gathering place. It includes everything a family would need to throw a party in the room. There is a refrigerator, new cabinets, sink, table and chairs, linens, sound system, TV, popcorn machine, cotton candy machine, snow-cone machine, games, and other minor entertainment items.
If you’d like to reserve the Community Party Room for your next party, please click the link below!
*Room reservations have a $100 deposit, but will be returned after the event and the room is evaluated by FHC staff.