MOTHER’S DAY FLOWER FUNDRAISER
Our student ministry will be hosting a Mother’s Day flower fundraiser.
In the Hi-Crest Neighborhood:
– African Americans are slated to make $19,000/year
– Hispanics are expected to make $24,000/year.
Within a 10 minute drive of Avondale East, 18% of our households are living below the poverty line.
The scholarship fund will help students pursue education and career paths that lead to higher paying jobs. It can be used for things like tuition, application fees, books, tools, or other items required for their program of choice.
All proceeds will go to a Youth College & Career scholarship fund. We expect to raise $1000 this year!
High School students attending Fellowship Hi-Crest will be given the first opportunity to apply for this scholarship fund before it is made available to other Topeka students.
- The bouquets are $25 each.
- Only 100 bouquets available.
- They can be purchased online or in person during service on 4/17, 4/24, 5/1, or 5/8.
- Flowers can be picked up before or after service on Mother’s Day, May 8, 2022.
If you want to purchase a bouquet and pay with Cash or Check, please register during services or come to the office Monday-Thursday from 8am -4pm.