Flu Shot & Covid-19 Vaccine/Booster Clinic
Vaccine Resource! The Shawnee Health Department will host a COVID-19 Booster Clinic and Flu Vaccine Clinic on November 6 from 12:00 to 1:30 pm at the CRC building (455 SE Golf Park Blvd, Topeka, KS).
FLU Vaccine Info
The flu vaccine will be available to anyone 6 months and older.
COVID-19 Booster Info:
1) Must be 12 years and older.
2) Must have at least completed a primary series with any COVID vaccine.
3) To receive a booster, the last vaccine must have been at least 2 months prior.
4) Everyone receiving a booster must wait 15 minutes after being vaccinated before leaving.
5) Vaccines are interchangeable.
6) We will only provide COVID boosters; no 1st or 2nd doses.
7) Please bring your vaccine card