Fall Flu Vaccine Clinic
Fall is here with the leaves changing and cooler weather. It also means it is the beginning of Flu season.
The Shawnee County Health Department (SCHD) will be giving FREE flu vaccines, while supplies last, on Sunday, November 7th at Fellowship Hi-Crest in Media Room 1 & 2. The date and time for the clinic are as follows:
- Fellowship Hi-Crest: 455 SE Golf Park Blvd, Topeka, KS 66605
- Sunday November 7, 2021 @ 12:30-2:30 pm.
- Flu vaccine can be given to anyone 6 months and older.
- No charge for the flu vaccine this year.
- First 50 vaccine recipients will receive a $10 food truck voucher.
Masks will be required for any individual participating in the flu vaccination clinic. Consent forms and Vaccine Information Statement (VIS) are available in both English and Spanish on the SCHD-Immunizations webpage (www.shawneehealth.org) that can be printed off prior to arrival. Consent and VIS forms will also be available onsite.